Fudgy, rich, dense, oh-so-chocolately brownies that you and your guests will come back for again and again!
- Preheat oven to 300°F and grease an 8×8 baking pan [I grease the pan with a pat of softened butter. You can certainly use Pam Spray instead]
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over medium low heat until pieces are melted
- In a large bowl use an electric mixer on medium speed to beat eggs until light yellow (~ 5 minutes)
- Add sugar and blend on low until combined
- Add vanilla and melted chocolate to the egg sugar mixture then add flour and beat until smooth
- Pour batter into greased pan, smooth the surface with a spatula, and sprinkle top with chocolate chips
- Bake for 45-55 minutes (toothpick inserted into center should come out clean when done – do not overbake)
- Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
- Cut and ENJOY!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brownies, kickass, Mrs. Fields, chocolate, fudge, decadent, thick, dessert, chocolate chips, easy recipes