These overnight oats take five minutes to put together and only a handful of ingredients. They’re just too darn easy not to make. Bonus: they’re gluten-free and entirely customizable!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup low fat or nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped fruit (such as berries, bananas, mangoes) or applesauce
- Prepare oats: In a 16 ounce mason jar or small bowl, add all ingredients and stir well. Place tight-fitting lid onto jar or bowl and place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, dig in!
- This recipe is entirely customizable – replace ingredients with alternatives in equal proportions. Try it with dairy-free milk such as almond, coconut, cashew, oat or flax milk. Use Greek, regular or dairy-free yogurt. Add a dollop of nut butter
- Nutrition information is for low fat regular yogurt, whole milk, and berries
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No bake
Keywords: overnight oats, gluten free, nut free, breakfast, paleo-friendly, easy recipes