Peach Jam (Paleo-friendly)
This small batch peach jam helps you savor the flavors of summer long after the season has ended. And, it’s paleo-friendly which means you can enjoy it without worrying about all the added sugar in commercial jams.
- Author: Kim
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1/3 cup 1x
- Category: Jam
- Method: Stovetop cook
- Cuisine: American
- Place the peaches and coconut sugar in a small saucepan and heat over medium, mashing to break down the peaches
- Continue to cook about 5-10 minutes until consistency is thicker and more jam-like. If mixture begins to burn or stick to the pan, add a bit of water (up to 1 teaspoon)
- Allow jam to cool. It will thicken more as it cools. Spread on your favorite toast or eat by the spoonful!
- This recipe makes about 1/3 cup of jam. It can be easily doubled or tripled
- Jam can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 weeks or frozen. If freezing, be sure to leave about ½ -1 inch headroom to allow for expansion. Jam will keep in the freezer for about a year
- Adapted from Paleo Running Momma.
Keywords: peach jam, paleo, summer recipes, peaches