Servings: 24 servings
- 10 ounces package sandwich cookies, such as Oreos or Goodie Girl cookies
- 6 ounces cream cheese brick-style, softened
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate candy melts melted
- sprinkles for decorating
In the bowl of a food processor, pulse cookies into fine crumbs OR place cookies in a sealed ziptop plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
Add softened cream cheese and pulse until mixture comes together in a ball OR stir with a spoon until evenly combined.
Form into smooth balls using a small cookie scoop and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
Allow to rest on your counter while you melt the semi-sweet chocolate in the top of a double boiler OR in the microwave in 30 second increments on 50% power until melted and smooth.
Dip the balls in melted chocolate one at a time until coated and return to the baking sheet. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkles.
Refrigerate until chocolate sets, about 15 minutes
- Store truffles in the refrigerator in a ziptop bag for up to 1 week
- Truffles may be frozen for up to 3 months. Allow to thaw 30 minutes at room temperature
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9.1g | Saturated Fat: 5.5g | Cholesterol: 7.9mg | Sodium: 29.9mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar: 13.5g