Servings: 36 servings
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 14 ounces semisweet chocolate baking bar chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Cream Pumpkin Spice liqueur
- chocolate curls (such as Nestle) or semi-sweet chocolate baking bar, grated
In a small saucepan set over low heat, warm the cream gently until small bubbles begin to form around the sides of the pan.
Remove cream from the heat and add pumpkin pie spice and chopped chocolate, whisking until smooth.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir in butter and liqueur.
Cool to room temperature, then cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 3 days.
Line a large baking sheet with wax paper then set aside.
Scoop out a tablespoon sized round of the chilled truffle mixture and use your hands to shape into a ball.
Roll the truffle in the grated chocolate or sprinkles, then transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
Repeat until you've used all the chocolate truffle mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store the truffles in the fridge in a tightly sealed container for up to two weeks
- Recipe adapted from Baker By Nature
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.7g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4.4g | Cholesterol: 8.4mg | Sodium: 1.2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8.6g