It's all about the grilling during Summer. And, this Kickass BBQ Sauce takes grilling to the next level! It's flavorful, smoky, tangy and has just the right amount of kick to it. You're gonna love every bite.
What makes this BBQ sauce so awesome:
- It comes together really quickly
- You can use it on everything grilled
- It keeps for a long while in your fridge
- It has just the right amount of kick
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and then make a purchase, I may get a small commission from that sale, at no extra cost to you.
Kickass BBQ Sauce
I typically make a really large batch of this sauce because my family loves it so much and I slather it on everything in the summer - chicken, burgers, ribs, and use it as a dipping sauce.
My kids like a decent amount of spice, I must say (this secretly makes me proud for some reason!) and this sauce has just the right amount of it.
Of course, you can always add more by adding more chipotle chiles - why not?! I say go for it!
Get some cooking and let me know what you think!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 6 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons honey
- ½ 7-ounce jar chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil then lower heat to low. Simmer for 15-20 minutes
- This sauce will keep in the fridge for several weeks
- Inspired by and adapted from Ultimate BBQ Chicken recipe from Cooking Light
Notice: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. By clicking on any of these links, you are consenting to us to place cookies on your browser.